Howard E. Jarvis to Present at “The Rules of Evidence: A Practical Toolkit” Live Seminar, Knoxville, Tennessee
Woolf McClane attorney Howard E. Jarvis will present
Witness Testimony and Reports and
Keeping Evidence Out (Pre and Post Trial) at The Rules of Evidence: A Practical Toolkit seminar sponsored by the National Business Institute (NBI). The seminar is to be held at the Crowne Plaza Knoxville on Thursday, October 30, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Untangle the intricate web of evidence rules and procedures. Learn from experienced faculty as they explore key court decisions involving admissibility and practically apply the rules of evidence to common evidentiary challenges you face during litigation.
Enroll today to:
- Gain veteran tips on applying the rules of evidence at each stage of the litigation process, from discovery to trial.
- Learn how to effectively analyze, authenticate, admit and exclude the most complex types of evidence.
- Explore hearsay in depth and get a concrete understanding of what constitutes hearsay.
- Clearly link your evidence to your case with proven presentation skills.
- Be prepared to argue relevance and get experts and evidence admitted (or excluded) in court.
For more information and to register for the event, visit the seminar webpage: The Rules of Evidence: A Practical Toolkit.
Crowne Plaza Knoxville
401 W. Summit Hill Drive
Knoxville, TN 37902
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.