Howard E. Jarvis and Dean T. Howell Present at the "DNA and Molecular Evidence in Toxic Torts" Conference, Charleston, SC
Attorney Howard E. Jarvis will co-host and Attorney Dean T. Howell will present at the HarrisMartin DNA and Molecular Evidence in Toxic Torts Conference: A Scientific Revolution in Asbestos, Benzene and Environmental Litigation to be held at The Charleston Place Hotel, Charleston, SC on Thursday, March 27, 2014.
Howard Jarvis will address Daubert issues pertaining to genomics at the first presentation of the day.
During the afternoon program, Dean Howell will speak on the topic of Toxicogenomics: Occupational and Environmental Exposures.
Other faculty includes scientists, in-house counsel, and well respected trial lawyers representing both plaintiffs and defendants in toxic tort litigation from around the country.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Daubert and the Admissibility of Gene Expression Testing
- Application of Genomics and Genetic Technologies in Toxic Tort Litigation
- Asbestos Medicine
- The Use of Genomic Research and Data in Toxic Tort Causation Claims
- Ethics: The Medical and Legal Implications of Gene Testing
- MicroRNAs in Mesothelioma and other Malignancies
- Epidemiology -- Solvent vs. Radiation
- Toxicogenomics: Occupational and Environmental Exposures
- Linking DNA Signatures to Litigation Strategies
For conference registration and the complete agenda visit HarrisMartin Publishing.